We share knowledge, approaches and ideas through our Good Practice Exchange team.
We do this by holding free shared learning seminars, webinars and podcasts. They enable delegates to share and learn from each other:
- on the day
- remotely through social media
- through continued discussions post-event, and
- by accessing our web resources.
Our programme of shared learning events focusses on topics that are common across public services.
These topics align with many of our studies and contribute towards our organisation’s strategic objectives.
They also underpin the ways of working and goals of the Well-being of the Future Generations Act, Social Services and Well-being Act and the Environment Act.
We recognise that organisations are at different stages of design and delivery of public services. This is an important focus for our events.
We have a very simple approach;
- we believe in adapting, not adopting
- we don’t believe in reinventing the wheel; and
- we don’t believe in a one size fits all approach.