Working with the National Assets Working Group and Good Practice Wales, we held a free seminar on 'Making better use of Public Assets'.
This seminar provided delegates with practical examples of innovative and collaborative approaches to asset management. Delegates were able to identify opportunities to drive efficiencies and improve the way in which services are delivered in Wales.
Who the event was aimed at
This seminar was aimed at public and third sector officers in the following roles:
- Chief Executives
- Directors of Finance
- Heads of Housing
- Heads of Regeneration
- Heads of Partnership
- Registered Social Landlords (RSLs)
- Directors of Estates
- Kevin Protheroe, Cardiff Community Housing Association - Loudoun Square [PDF 1.14MB Opens in new window]
- Bruce Whitear, Powys Teaching Health Board - Glan Irfon [PDF 2.1MB Opens in new window]
- Richard Davies, Gwent Association of Voluntary Organisations (GAVO) - Streamling approaches to public assets [PDF 955KB Opens in new window]
- Mark Hooper, Indycube - Utilising surplus property [PDF 321KB Opens in new window]
- Laura Stambouliah, DTZ - Collaborative approaches to managing assets [PDF 2.58MB Opens in new window]