This webinar examined how understanding service users’ requirements can improve the way in which organisations plan their services.
Given the changing landscape of Welsh public services, understanding the expectations of service users will be an essential component of reshaping the service that you provide. It is the litmus test for checking whether your services are fit for purpose.
In this webinar, key figures from public services across Wales came together to share their approaches and learn from each other. The webinar focused on:
- Whether it matters what you call service users, be it customer, patient, citizen, or tenant.
- The strategic benefits of improved use of experience and engagement.
- The barriers to effective strategic use of engagement and experience and how you overcome them.
- How you can improve your strategic use of experience and engagement.
Who the event was aimed at
This webinar was aimed at:
- Heads of service
- Heads of communications (internal and external)
- Change management teams
- Service reconfiguration units / teams
- Patient experience staff
- Consultation officers
- Public service boards
It consists of a discussion between:
- Fran Targett, Citizens Advice Cymru
- David Lloyd, TPAS (Tenant Participation Advisory Service) Cymru
- Alison Williams, Cwm Taf University Health Board
- Alison Ward, Torfaen County Borough Council
Where and when
Wednesday 15 July 2015, 1100 - 1215