The Welsh Government hosted a one-day summit on the potential benefits for Wales of better employee engagement - both in increasing productivity and improving customer services.
This event brought managers across sectors together to share good practice and talk about the practical ways organisations can develop a highly engaged workforce.
You can watch the presenters discussing their contributions [Opens in new window] to the seminar.
The summit was aimed at business leaders and managers from the Welsh public, private and third sectors. Professionals from the following backgrounds also benefited from the event:
- Internal and External Communications
The summit included:
- Key note speeches from experts in the engagement field
- Workshops explaining the latest research into engagement and how it improves business performance
- Panel sessions with leaders from the public and private sectors
- Networking opportunities to share best practice among fellow delegates
Where and when
Monday 11th November 2013
Swalec Stadium, Sophia Walk, Cardiff CF11 9SZ